Paper submission is compulsory for oral presenters, and optional for poster presenters. All presenters have been notified via email. With respect to the compulsory paper submission please note the following:
● The conference papers will be distributed on a USB memory stick to the conference participants, and not in any printed proceedings or on the internet. Consequently, these papers should not be a hindrance for publication in scientific journals. All authors are of course free to publish their contributions on their own webpages or similar.
● There is no specified paper length, this is at the authors’ discretion.
◦ Thus, the paper can be a full paper, a short or preliminary version of something to be submitted, a summary of work already submitted or published with adequate references.
◦ As a guidance, a typical length would be 4000-8000 words.
● Selected papers will be invited to a Special Issue of “Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change”.
Please note that the presenter must be registered and have paid the conference fee no later than May 7, 2021.
Information pertaining to the postponement of the conference has been distributed on March 13, 2020, to authors whose abstracts are already selected for the conference. Here you will find the information distributed on email.