Paper submission is compulsory for oral presenters, and optional for poster presenters. All presenters have been notified via email. With respect to the compulsory paper submission please note the following:
● The conference papers will be distributed on a USB memory stick to the conference participants, and not in any printed proceedings or on the internet. Consequently, these papers should not be a hindrance for publication in scientific journals. All authors are of course free to publish their contributions on their own webpages or similar.
● There is no specified paper length, this is at the authors’ discretion.
◦ Thus, the paper can be a full paper, a short or preliminary version of something to be submitted, a summary of work already submitted or published with adequate references.
◦ As a guidance, a typical length would be 4000-8000 words.
● Selected papers will be invited to a Special Issue of “Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change”.
Please note that the presenter must be registered and have paid the conference fee no later than May 1st, 2020.